When working in the agricultural industry, protecting the items you use regularly is essential. There are a variety of building options than you can choose and selecting the right one is essential. The two traditional options available are steel buildings and wooden barns. A steel building ensures that you will have a durable and long-lasting structure.Unlike wooden barns, they are resilient to pests and rot, which can damage the contents inside.
When compared to traditional buildings, a steel storage building is quicker and easier to assemble. They do not require any welding, and each piece of the building kit is cut to size and ready for assembly as soon as it arrives. You do not require any special skills to construct it and if it is a smaller building, you can often do it with a small crew of people as opposed to a professional construction team. If you need a storage building to keep your equipment safe or to protect the contents from the conditions outside, a steel agricultural storage building is an excellent choice.
- Traditional and Custom Designs Available – The building you require is just a call away. Whether you’re looking for a more conventional structure or you need a custom building to match your specific needs, we can help.
- Many Different Type of Agricultural Building Uses & Applications – Our agricultural steel buildings are able to be used for a variety of purposes. This includes grain and hay storage, housing livestock, storing equipment, operating a repair shop, creating a metal barn and a variety of other multipurpose structures.
- Mold and Pest Proof – Steel is resistant to both mold and pests. No wood is used in our construction, ensuring there are no vulnerable areas.
- Steel Buildings Are Low Maintenance – Repairs and maintenance work on a steel structure is very minimal given the durability of the material and the rust-resistant coating on the steel.
- Weather-Resistant – Our structures are built to withstand the harshest weather conditions including storms, high winds, heavy snow and downpours. The exterior will continue to look new while the interior will remain dry, ensuring the contents are protected.
- Toro Warranty – At Toro, we offer a one-year limited warranty against failures due to faulty or substandard materials. This limited warranty also includes the roof and wall paint warranties. In addition, we offer a 25-year paint warranty if requested, protecting against chalk, fades, cracks, blisters, checks or peels.
Customizing A Steel Agricultural Storage Building Is Easy with Toro
At Toro, we manufacture our agricultural structures to meet the needs of our customers. Whether you require the building for equipment storage, livestock or harvested items, our steel building kits are the best option. For more information, reach out to us at 1-877-870-8676 or submit a request for a free online quote.