High-Quality Metal Buildings Available in Texas
Texas residents have always been at the forefront of innovations with steel. Over the last 200 years, they have pioneered things such as the first steel plows and the use of steel barns, embracing each new development with steel. It is no surprise, therefore, that as steel continues to dominate all size construction projects around the world, the demand for metal buildings in Texas has been steadily growing.
Texas is massive and diverse, with each industry or application having unique requirements. At Toro, we design and manufacture metal building kits in Texas using high-quality steel and advanced techniques to meet each client’s needs. From agricultural buildings to warehouses and storage facilities, we have you covered. Whatever the size or complexity of your project, we have the right steel building solution for you.
Our Residential, Commercial and Industrial Building Kits in Texas
Agricultural farms and ranches in Texas cover over 130 million acres. However, the state also has some of the largest cities in the country, including San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. Termed as the Silicon Valley of the South, the state is home to numerous high-tech companies and leads in gas and oil production. With such diversity and progress, there is a massive demand for residential, commercial, and industrial metal buildings across the state.
Toro offers structures that can meet all these needs. We can help you select the perfect building for large projects such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, and aircraft hangars. Additionally, there are great options for smaller projects like retail stores, medical clinics, garages, and storage buildings. No matter the size of your project, we have the right solution for you.
We provide the best metal buildings in Texas for every need. Some of our most popular building options include:
- Agricultural – Giving you the strength and reliability you need for your diverse farming and agricultural needs, including housing livestock or storing machinery and crops.
- Arena and Recreational – Create a large open interior space for a wide variety of recreational activities, including tennis and basketball courts, horse riding arenas, gyms, and more.
- Aviation – A clear span design with expansive open floor space to allow you securely store various size aircraft and aviation equipment.
- Carports – A cost-effective alternative to a garage to shield and protect your vehicles.
- Commercial – A strong, reliable, and durable building fit for any commercial application. Optional customizations such as bay doors are available to meet your unique needs.
- Container Covers – Create a covered space for work or storage by connecting arch panels to shipping containers. Optional customizations include skylights, insulation, and end walls.
- Garages – Protect anything from a single-family vehicle to a company fleet all year round. You can also use them for maintenance shops and service shops.
- Roofing Systems – Add a roof anywhere it is needed. It can be used in a variety of ways to provide durable shelter.
- Storage – An excellent storage solution for any home or business owner needing extra space. Store anything from your recreational equipment to excess company inventory.
- Workshops – A safe, secure, and reliable space to work and store valuable tools and equipment.
Why Toro is The Best Choice for Metal Buildings in Texas
When looking to build a structure for residential, commercial, or industrial use, Texas residents have a diverse set of requirements that must be met. Our diverse lineup of arch and straight wall buildings is perfectly suited to meet these needs. For farmers and ranchers, in particular, our steel buildings in Texas are excellent for barns, storage buildings, livestock housing, stables and more.
These are a few of the benefits that come with every metal building from Toro:
Durable and Long-Lasting
These strong and reliable structures are designed to offer superior protection and resistance to damage. Each building is:
- Designed to be compliant with local wind, snow, and seismic loads
- Resistant to fire and mold
- Pest-resistant, including termites and rats
If your metal building project has requirements that cannot be met with a ready-made structure, we can help. We have a wide range of customizable options and offer the ability to create a unique design with help from our team.
Our metal building kits are easy and quick to erect, so you can begin to use them faster. They also require minimal maintenance, do not create material waste, and can be fitted with energy-saving options on request.
Common Questions about Our Steel and Metal Buildings in Texas
What type of steel & metal structures do you sell in Texas?
We have a wide variety of metal buildings in Texas, including:
- Steel warehouses
- Places of worship
- Recreational buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Agricultural buildings
- Metal garages
- And more
Can I customize the steel building kits?
Yes. We have a wide range of options, finishes, and accessories for both arch style and straight wall buildings, including insulation, skylights, ventilation systems, and more.
What warranties do you offer in Texas?
We have comprehensive warranties to give you peace of mind and ensure you get the best value for your investment. Learn more about our warranty options for both straight wall and arch style buildings.
How much will my steel building kit cost?
This is dependent on a variety of factors. We offer our clients true pricing, ensuring they only pay for what is required for their exact structure. With our wide selection, you can be sure that you will find an excellent solution regardless of your budget.
Experience the Toro Difference
Whatever your next project may be, you will find the best metal buildings in Texas at Toro Steel Buildings. All our building kits are versatile, easy to assemble, cost-effective, environmentally friendly and a great investment. Contact us today to find the right structure and get started with your build.